The OPA sends out a bi-monthly newsletter in Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep/Oct, and Nov/Dec to all it's members, and FBO's around the state. Both members and non-members are allowed to advertise. OPA members receive a 10% discount off the annual rate.
Current Advertising Rates:
Type of Advertisment
Annual Rate (six issues)
OPA Member Rate
|Back Page Premium||BP||Add 30% to Annual Rate Only|
- Advertisements for inclusion in the Prop Wash will be accepted from both OPA members and non-OPA individuals.
- All classes of current OPA memberships with the exception of Student and Honorary Annual are given a ten percent (10%) discount off the advertising rate.
- Advertisements are subject to approval by the Prop Wash Editor. If the Editor feels the advertisement is inappropriate for the Prop Wash, the Executive Committee will make the final decision.
- All artwork must be supplied by the advertiser to the Editor in a suitable format ready for publication. Any additional work requested by the advertiser to prepare for publication, is not included in the advertising rates.
- The advertiser may make separate arrangements with the Editor to prepare their advertisement for publication. Any additional charges and payments are between them.
- All fees will be paid prior to inclusion in the Prop Wash.
- Prior to each issue of the Prop Wash, the Editor will be provided with a list of the current advertisers, the type of advertisement they have paid for, and how many issues are remaining that have been paid.
- The Editor will not include any advertisement in the Prop Wash without payment unless authorized by the President or Treasurer.
- After the last publication issue for which they have paid, the advertiser will be contacted and asked if they wish to change, renew, or modify their advertisement.
- The advertisement rates will be reviewed at the last Board meeting of the year and approved for the upcoming year.
If you are interested in placing an add in a future issue, please contact the Prop Wash Editor. We thank you for your support.